Sunday, July 13, 2008

You have something on your face...

You know those people. You've been that gal. There is some residue of a meal, and eyelash, drool, god forbid a mucus remnant somewhere it probably shouldn't be, in plain sight. When I was younger and used to point out to my dad that he had shaving cream left in his ear, he would always nonchalantly reply "I'm saving it for later". Those of you who know me, know that damn phrase stuck.
But what do you do if it's more than just shaving cream? Do you tell a friend if they have mustard on their chin? Or toothpaste at the corner of their mouth?

Would you tell a stranger they have something green between two teeth?

I always assume I would rather have someone tell me, which I why I try to discretely tell others.


2 comments:

Emily said...

Hmmm the toothpaste scenario sounds familiar....when did you come up with this blog... :)

Chantastic said...

most definitely tell!