I have a very funny xy friend at work. I always run into him in the hall way, and we crack on each other and complain about the work we are obviously not in any rush to get back to. Yesterday he was telling me how much of a gripe it is to mow the law.
Having rented for the last ten years or so, I told him I didn't do any mowing, but that my father taught me how to mow the lawn. It's just like shaving (especially when its been a bit too long ), when you are going over a new strip, you drag the lawn mower partially over the segment of lawn you've already done. Probably for the same reason I do it with my razor, as to not clog the blade up, and to make sure you don't miss a strip.
XYfunny pipes up with a curve ball "Oh I love that, when a woman misses a thin strip shaving. It is less intimidating. Keeps us all honest. It's exciting." Ha!
I smiled even though I was in general shock. I personally despise those strips I've missed. If I took the dang time to shave my legs I better have gotten it all! Now around the ankle, or knee, fine. Those parts are hard. But one long strip on my calf? Uhg.
Cheers to men and never knowing whats going on up there.
Having rented for the last ten years or so, I told him I didn't do any mowing, but that my father taught me how to mow the lawn. It's just like shaving (especially when its been a bit too long ), when you are going over a new strip, you drag the lawn mower partially over the segment of lawn you've already done. Probably for the same reason I do it with my razor, as to not clog the blade up, and to make sure you don't miss a strip.XYfunny pipes up with a curve ball "Oh I love that, when a woman misses a thin strip shaving. It is less intimidating. Keeps us all honest. It's exciting." Ha!
I smiled even though I was in general shock. I personally despise those strips I've missed. If I took the dang time to shave my legs I better have gotten it all! Now around the ankle, or knee, fine. Those parts are hard. But one long strip on my calf? Uhg.
Cheers to men and never knowing whats going on up there.
2 comments:
they should make some kind of shaving cream that dyes your leg hair. then you would never miss a strip :) but i do agree missing a whole strip is frustrating...
hahaha! was this XY AEU?
Post a Comment