I was looking up lyrics today. Sometimes when I hear a phrase in a song I try to Google it as soon as possible, because reading the whole songs tends to be even more inspiring than the simple phrase I heard. Long story short on some of these lyrics sites such as azlyrics.com are sites where users correct the lyrics. At the bottom of the page I was looking up there was a credit of the user i_need_a_boy_i_can_train@hotmail.com
Ha.
You know if you Google "I need a man" over 500,000 pages come up! Looking at the first ten links or so, most of them were lyrics to songs.
Guess how many came up when entering "I need a woman"? About one fifth of that. Not to mention "10 types of women you need to avoid" was the second link. [Just in case you don't know how Google works, its based on page rank. If lots of other pages link to a page, then its page rank goes up.] Interesting.
I have more to say about this, but I'm trying to keep this blog "positive" and of the ten different directions that this post could go none of them would fit into that category. So I'll just stick to "Thats a pretty funny e-mail address", think on what I need, and leave you with some of my favorite lyrics, from Lauryn Hill's song Mr. Intentional.

"The only help I need to live, is unprofessional/
The only wealth I have to give, is not material/
And if you need much more than that, I'm not available."
xx
Ha.
You know if you Google "I need a man" over 500,000 pages come up! Looking at the first ten links or so, most of them were lyrics to songs.
Guess how many came up when entering "I need a woman"? About one fifth of that. Not to mention "10 types of women you need to avoid" was the second link. [Just in case you don't know how Google works, its based on page rank. If lots of other pages link to a page, then its page rank goes up.] Interesting.
I have more to say about this, but I'm trying to keep this blog "positive" and of the ten different directions that this post could go none of them would fit into that category. So I'll just stick to "Thats a pretty funny e-mail address", think on what I need, and leave you with some of my favorite lyrics, from Lauryn Hill's song Mr. Intentional.

"The only help I need to live, is unprofessional/
The only wealth I have to give, is not material/
And if you need much more than that, I'm not available."
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment