Thursday, July 3, 2008

I'm not feeling fabulous, but I'm looking fabulous.

Some days I have the I'm not feeling fabulous slump. It varies from the I don't want to get out of bed to go to damn work day, to I have my period and I'm allowed to feel like crap day, to I just got back from vacation and my jeans don't fit, I wish I was still on the beach so I didn't have to wear them days. You know a thousand reasons for why we get in a funk, even over what seems like no big deal.

I have a shirt for those kinds of days. A "Pick me up?" shirt you say. Yes! I love the color, the style and, in general when I see it I say to myself "that shirt was worth every cent." I can wear it paired with pretty much anything, to work or out. I often get complements on it. It hugs all the right spots and gives me room to breath in others. Maybe you have something that you put on that gives you that extra boost? I highly recommend it.

No comments: