There are lots of reasons I started this blog, which we can go into later, one of which was because I've been reading a few for some time now. I love cynical bitchy ones like GFY and blogs that keep me in tune with the news like HuffPost, but even personal ones about someone's life, that may at times resemble my own, help to take the edge off when you feel like you're the only insane person out there.
I have to admit, the first blog I ever started to check regularly was an amazing friend of mine Chantel Acevedo. I used to work with Chantel's husband, and I love keeping track of how their family is doing now that they have moved away. Not to mention she is an author, professor, and activist. Both her and her husband are *huge* role models for me, and not just because of the blog. Chanty you're my xx inspiration! miss you guys.
xxoo
I have to admit, the first blog I ever started to check regularly was an amazing friend of mine Chantel Acevedo. I used to work with Chantel's husband, and I love keeping track of how their family is doing now that they have moved away. Not to mention she is an author, professor, and activist. Both her and her husband are *huge* role models for me, and not just because of the blog. Chanty you're my xx inspiration! miss you guys.xxoo
3 comments:
Nice to meet Chanty.I enjoyed her writings and seeing Penny.Penny's picture reminds me of your "five year old self" from yesterday!Honest and precious. Dad just introduced me to "where the hell is Matt." It's a beaut and glad that I am in the curve on that one already. We listened to an interview with him last evening. Makes you just want to go and help bring the world together. I plan to show that clip to my 6th graders in the fall.Not too young to be inspired.
Laura G sent one of those videos to me last week! I like that too.
Check out his website
http://www.wherethehellismatt.com/
Aw, thanks Sarita!!! I miss you, too:)
Post a Comment