Examples of how the world is affected by Women's curves, and how curves affect a Woman's world...
i love turtlenecks =) the one in the picture though -- not so hot -- haha.
I present the following for excellent examples of turtlenecks gone sexy--though granted, they are F/W 2002, but Michael Kors does the same thing every fall, that it's a moot point:http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/slideshow/F2002RTW-MKORS?loop=0&&event=show656&designer=design_house18&iphoto=14&play=false&cnt=12http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/slideshow/F2002RTW-MKORS?loop=0&&event=show656&designer=design_house18&iphoto=34&play=false&cnt=34http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/slideshow/F2002RTW-MKORS?loop=0&event=show656&designer=design_house18&iphoto=38&play=false&cnt=40http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/slideshow/F2002RTW-MKORS?loop=0&event=show656&designer=design_house18&iphoto=49&play=false&cnt=52:-) I have an upcoming post that I'd love to get your thoughts on given the title and theme of this blog--stay tuned!
gotta love em.. :)
I thought the same thing as chantastic re: the picture. :) But generally, I love them.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
i love turtlenecks =) the one in the picture though -- not so hot -- haha.
I present the following for excellent examples of turtlenecks gone sexy--though granted, they are F/W 2002, but Michael Kors does the same thing every fall, that it's a moot point:
http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/slideshow/F2002RTW-MKORS?loop=0&&event=show656&designer=design_house18&iphoto=14&play=false&cnt=12
http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/slideshow/F2002RTW-MKORS?loop=0&&event=show656&designer=design_house18&iphoto=34&play=false&cnt=34
http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/slideshow/F2002RTW-MKORS?loop=0&event=show656&designer=design_house18&iphoto=38&play=false&cnt=40
http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/slideshow/F2002RTW-MKORS?loop=0&event=show656&designer=design_house18&iphoto=49&play=false&cnt=52
:-) I have an upcoming post that I'd love to get your thoughts on given the title and theme of this blog--stay tuned!
gotta love em.. :)
I thought the same thing as chantastic re: the picture. :) But generally, I love them.
Post a Comment