Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sleeping with a bra on

I have a major pet peeve: Sleeping with a bra on. I usually wake up and feel like I've had something rubbing against my ribs, or felt constrained a bit, like I haven't taken a deep breath in a while. This may seem weird, since I do wear a bra some 75% of my living hours, but for some reason I'm extremely uncomfortable if I, for example, fall asleep on the couch for the evening, and don't change into pajamas.

Now, I assumed this was universal.

But apparently it is not. A good friend of mine ALWAYS sleeps with a bra on. Every night. The thought makes me cringe. So I want to know if I'm the only one? Is she the only one? What's going on out there ladies?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to sleep with a bra on every night. Now I can't fall asleep unless I'm completely nude.

I guess I went from one extreme to another.