I will be tough but for me, a man who has highlights looses half his credibility. It is like the Man's myth suddenly collapsing. Why do I think so? For no reasonable reason. One paradox needs to be aroused: while women are more than welcomed to spend an hour in the batroom and are actually pressed to do so by any 'modern' society to be considered as sufficiently sophisticated...men would rather be considered superficial or narcisistic in our repressed oddish feminist women eyes...isn't it funny? Our definition of what is quintessentially a woman vs. man is so deeply rooted that we can't stand seeing a male adopting the rituals that we obediently honour ....and even bless as being part of OUR female nature... ahahaha
2 comments:
its like are you trying to look better than me? :)
I will be tough but for me, a man who has highlights looses half his credibility. It is like the Man's myth suddenly collapsing.
Why do I think so? For no reasonable reason.
One paradox needs to be aroused: while women are more than welcomed to spend an hour in the batroom and are actually pressed to do so by any 'modern' society to be considered as sufficiently sophisticated...men would rather be considered superficial or narcisistic in our repressed oddish feminist women eyes...isn't it funny?
Our definition of what is quintessentially a woman vs. man is so deeply rooted that we can't stand seeing a male adopting the rituals that we obediently honour ....and even bless as being part of OUR female nature...
ahahaha
Post a Comment