Three ladies sitting at a bar can draw quite a few failed attempts. Just in one night we encountered the following:
- I'm sure a pretty lady like yourself has a boyfriend...but if you don't like him, you should give me your number.
- Points for spunk
- Woops did I elbow you? No you didn't you're fine. [later on he elbowed me on purpose] Sorry I elbowed you [wink].
- Yeah cause I like to trade bruises for my number
- You have a really beautiful smile [Thanks, I had braces] Oh really? Wow, for how long?
- Seriously?
- I miss you.
- That was a first
- Hi what's your name....[brief conversation, trying to get away] I hate moments like these, where we have to part...
- just plain creepy, guy in tevas
Then there was the saltiness that came out:
If you smiled and didn't act so rich, you'd get a boyfriend.
Okay... nice to meet you too. What is really the point of this type of statement? Last word?
See it's salty guy who ruins it for the rest of the men who attempt any kind of line, smile worthy or not.

2 comments:
hahahah this is awesome. how bout the time I was at some bar with you guys with my three inch heals on and a guy goes "I want tall children, you want to help me?"
Wow. I haven't hung out in a bar in so long that I can't even remember any pick up lines ... at all! I'd suggest we go to a bar so that I can get a feel for what those lines might be like, but then, maybe no one would try one on me, and that would be depressing.
Post a Comment