Monday, September 14, 2009

She's like the wind...

Today Patrick Swazey passed away from pancreatic cancer.

Dirty dancing was the first PG-13 movie I ever saw... I remember watching at my friend Erica'sm on the third floor, and barely understanding what was going on in multiple scenes (I'm sure the abortion scene escaped me). I definitely wanted to learn how to dance though!

I'm a sucker for chick flicks, and DD is probably among my top 3, up there with Pretty woman and Sliding Doors...

"Most of all I am scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life, the way I feel when I'm with you."

Interestingly, the closing song, "(I've Had) The Time of My Life" has been listed as the "third most popular song played at funerals" in the UK.

Good night Swazey.

1 comment:

CVB said...

Or what about Point Break, a terrible/fantastic example of early 90's movie making awesomeness...