Wednesday, September 30, 2009

apartment dressing

Bear with me, I fell into a whole new realm of the internet. Home decorating.

I moved last week!
Here are some pics of the new place (with the last persons stuff in it - which is now gone):








I was perusing the pictures of the model apartment room in the complex I just signed a lease in, and I realized I wanted to make my home look nice. I know that sounds pretty standard, but I have next to nothing with me, and with no family, and two friends out here, I want my place to be my sanctuary. Clean and simple.

So I went over to Barnes and Nobel and knew right away I may have hit a stumbling block when the employee rolled her eyes and said, oh yeah we have a home decorating section. It was a whole wall... I knew that approaching the internet on this subject might be risky. Needless to say a week later I've barely surfaced.

Cool sites :



Mean while, six days until operation marathon is OVER!

No comments: