Thursday, February 12, 2009

A must have Jewelry organizer

Beth at Arial is not Helvetica just posted about ikeahacker.blogspot.com. Love it.

Now seeing as I am in awe of things that are creative, cheap-ish, and super-useful I was pretty impressed with one of her favorites:

A must-have jewelry organizer

Two words. Amazing. Amazing.

My roommate and I have talked at great lengths about this type of thing. Can we please have something where you can see every earring? Roommate uses a freezer shelf (which also works well, but slightly smaller than the scope of the bathroom cabinet to the left). I end up just piling them up in various containers onto of my dresser.

Check it, and the site, out. Gracias Beth.

1 comment:

Mulberry Street said...

wow...that's pretty cool. I also have that problem where if I can't see all my jewelry then I won't wear it. Funny that you mention this too b/c I just went to the container store to get jewelry organizers.