Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday's Tangent: All plants just need some sunshine

Unless you meet *the man of your dreams* and he also agrees that you are occupying time in his sleep cycle, there are common scenarios at the beginning. This is one I would say I'm experiencing:

You meet a guy that you think is by definition okay. He's got a great smile, hes friendly, and seems to have his head screwed on in a relatively correct manor. He's coming on a little too strong, and the chemistry isn't 100% there, like XYman you've been gaga over in the past, but its not 'not there' .... So you say to yourself let's give this some time. Lets water this dry little stalk and maybe it won't turn out to be one of those trees where the roots push out all other life forms in your garden.

Then he calls three times within 12 hours. and leaves two messages. and emails you. two minutes after he called and left the second message. Where is that bottle of weed killer?
Seriously. I mean women can usually tell when a guy "just isn't that into you" ... well at least at the beginning... right? He doesn't take the time and effort that matches yours... I mean doesn't that summarize it? So you back off a little (... hum I guess sometimes this is easier said than done....)

Listen stalk-er back off a little.... I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.

No comments: