Saturday, November 1, 2008

Awkward Halloween

You know what is about as awkward as waving to a person you *think* you know, and then it turning out to be someone else as you get closer?

Asking someone about what their costume is, and them responding that they aren't in costume. Seriously.

I was walking out of my building yesterday, and the xx building manager was dressed in a bow tie, and a olive suit... looking a bit like she was dressed like Indiana Jones (or his father) minus the hat, and vest under the suit -- see picture for a bad reference, you get the point. She is the building manager and there has been a lot of construction and plans and meetings about the building so she is never quite dressed the same way, so I should have thought before I spoke...

I asked her are you dressed as Indiana Jones. She looked embarrassed, and said no.

2 comments:

Emily said...

HAHAHHAHHA this is so funny

Chantastic said...

oh. my. goodness! hahahaha!