Thursday, November 6, 2008

America: Love it or fix it

For people who give a damn:

What is GOOD?

GOOD is the integrated media platform for people who want to live well and do good. We are a company and community for the people, businesses, and NGOs moving the world forward. GOOD's mission is to provide content, experiences, and utilities to serve this community.
I originally heard about Good a while back from a xx friend who knew the guys starting the magazine, and I frequently pick up a spare copy; I recently learned that Good also has a killer website (they are in transition from goodmagazine.com to good.is, but its worth it to back up from some of the empty links). They bring a fresh and energized approach to news reporting. For example during they made a series of great videos on the issues of the election called America:Love it or fix it. They take interesting news and make easy to watch:



This is the future.

No comments: