As do I. I learned last weekend that candy corn is not vegan. Who knew?
Jezebel had a post about candy given out at Halloween, claiming that people are very divided about candy corn, the either love it or hate it.
I'd never met someone who doesn't like it but apparently they are out there. Fast forward to 2:12... hysterical.
"and then I grab another, and eat just the yellow part..."
Jezebel had a post about candy given out at Halloween, claiming that people are very divided about candy corn, the either love it or hate it.I'd never met someone who doesn't like it but apparently they are out there. Fast forward to 2:12... hysterical.
"and then I grab another, and eat just the yellow part..."
1 comment:
I feel compelled to write tonight. I am currently addicted to candy corn, it's that time of the year. I will be entering rehab tomorrow. I need it badly. I have been leaving my classroom and going to my car to have a "hit" on my lunch hour. It's bad stuff!!!
Post a Comment