Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Dear Diary

Last week I was thinking about the first day of college ( two weeks after I started a diary, so of course I went back and read some of the entries from that time) and there was a coincidental post from Hope Dies Last about an entry from her diary from when she was 14.
The sea is so peaceful. I wish I could live so near to the sea. The sea is so big that in comparison my problems with S and M seem microscopic. I mean more than 1/2 the world is sea. There are billions of people in the world. S is like 1/1000000000000 of the people. Imagine how small she is in comparison to the sea!?
Pretty profound for a freshman in high school... or which ever grade it was in Greece.

In light of last week, this week I'll celebrate the sea and the other 1/1000000000000 people out there.

No comments: