Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sarah Haskins hangs up Target.

Wow I didn't know Target Women was over! (although i had noticed no recent posts)

Jez 's interview with Sarah Haskins:
Sarah: The end of Target Women — or rather, me doing Target Women — is bittersweet. I'm really proud of what I — and everyone who worked on it — accomplished, but I think it's also time to move on and take the funny new places.

I think I have them all cataloged under target curve tag, but my favorite is still the yogurt one.



As I looked back for that post I realized Haskins has been doing Target Women as long as I've been blogging. That was the first month I was blogging, in 2008. No I've blogged over 400 posts. Although I've also thought about stopping blogging (more than once); but honestly, the best thing about having this little blog is being able to look back and remember what was going on in my life at the time I wrote each post. More for me than anyone else, but thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Emily said...

KEEP IT UP! I love your blog

Ess said...

Activia! (can only ever say this word the way they do in the commercial...don't fight it)