I had experienced it a little bit at home, but I love the tart flavors. Of COURSE i decided to look into make it at home, although the last time I was dealing with home-made yogurt I had some difficulties.
Here is a recipe for making pinkberry at home, but it requires an ice cream maker. I think if I had an ice cream maker I wouldn't leave the house. Apparently pinkberry isn't "all-natural."
Another recipe from this list ( that also involves an ice cream maker) seemed simple
2 cups Greek Style yogurt
2/3 cup Sugar
1 Tablespoon Vanilla
Mix together, chill 1-3 hrs, put in the ice cream maker for 20 mins.
It is soooo yummy and when put in the freezer overnight it doesn't harden.
After some quick browsing of the interwebs it seems frozen yogurt needs to be made in an ice cream maker. If you hear differently - hook a girl up.
No comments:
Post a Comment