Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Skipping a day

Any day that starts out with a parking ticket after you put money in the meter, running late, and not being able to find a single tampon at home or at work, should be skipped. That's when I should have gone back home and gone to sleep.

The rest of the day proceeded as follows:

I cut myself in my glass blowing class
Having to cancel an already rescheduled lunch
My ipod died on the first mile of my run
The librarian talking so loud I could hear her over my headphones. In the silent library, on the phone?! You may remember I have a slight problem with this. Eye twitch.
Rain. I have no umbrella at work.
There is actually more.... but that's for another day.

Cherry: The day ends with babysitting. I just may take him to the movies. ( Shh don't tell your parents kid. )

2 comments:

lemon said...

were you in the departmental library? geez she is so loud.

harper & beatrix said...

sorry about the bad day.

glass blowing is so cool, but why does it have to be so effing dangerous? i burnt a huge hole in my wrist before dropping that class.

have a good night.

~b