Friday, June 19, 2009

1 year!


I noticed yesterday was the anniversary of my blog, 302 entries. Who'd a thunk?

Who are all of you out there? Mostly people I know and others who need to find out how to plot and x-squared curve.

Curiously, people from 77 countries -- and all the states but Delaware have checked the blog. It happens I don't really know anything about Delaware either, so I looked it up. It was the first state to ratify the constitution. Good to know.

Also interesting to note: the blog entry about the title of the blog and about imakey are tied for most read. After that is the entry on depression.

I briefly reviewed some of my old entries, and most of my favorites in the tangent category, where I usually talk about men. Some of my favs include The Strip, Woops! I didn't mean to do that, don't touch, you'll get burned.

Cheers to a year!



2 comments:

ellen said...

Belated congrats on the anniversary of your blog. That's a real commitment! and we thank you for it. mom

Chantastic said...

congrats!