Inside said sauna, there is a metal looking box with rocks, much like this photo:
Now in the heat of the moment, when everything is starting to tingle, I'm not thinking about anything really, maybe the dimensions of the room, or how I need to paint my toenails, sometimes my mind drifts to this very box.
I want to touch it.
All reasonable arguments go as follows: Don't touch the hot box, it is metal, and you will get burned.
But then I say to myself, maybe it won't burn me. Maybe the box is not as it appears. There isn't a sign up! How can they not warn you about the hot box?
Maybe it's like the time my grandfather showed me that if you run your finger through the flame of a candle fast it does not hurt.
I've gone back and forth many times. Many, many times.
Sometimes men are like that box.
5 comments:
I think is the funniest blog you've had. LMAO
HAHAHAHAHA!
OMG - I have totally done the exact same thing before (the rocks). It is overwhelming, and one time I also convinced myself that I couldn't do anything other than drink lemonade through my nose in the car. Bad choice.
I say touch it. Satisfying your curiosity is worth the burn :)
I say touch it, too. Sometimes you end up pleasantly surprised. :)
(Other times you end up with good stories!)
Post a Comment