I recently found a newish blog that strapped me into the DeLaurean...
You know how whenever you get together with old friends, you always end up laughing about back in the day, and what was popular, and what you used to do. Well that is what Stuff that was cool is all about.
I was looking through their archives and found this entry about Jonathan Taylor Thomas -- who was that cute little kid on Home Improvement. Although I think I was a little bit older when he was making headlines as a heart throb, I did spend a lot of time posting pictures of Elijah Wood on my ceiling. Oh dear. Log that under obsession...
In the entry there was a picture of a certain game that jogged my memory and put a huge smile on my face.

Who's with me? It is a little bit embarrassing to admit how much pleasure I may have gotten out of finding out I would be living in a shack, with Justin, working as a waitress and driving a Jeep.
3 comments:
"living in a shack, with Justin, driving a jeep"...HAHAHA
hahaha! i loved MASH and 6 boys, 6 places!
Ummm... could "Justin" be Justin Timberlake ;)?
Post a Comment