30 to go.
Back in the place where I enjoy jogging (although weeks 1/2 were pretty rough). The weather was nice for a while there, that helped.
Optimistic and stress relieving, especially when other things going on in my life have manifested themselves as an eye twitch.
Anyone want to join me in Chi-town?
Still 12 weeks before starting a regular 18-wk running schedule (most likely Hal Higdon's, although right now I'm following the mileage buildup from marathon.com - I'm on week 6).
Also: I'm using LogYourRun.com to track my progress, integrates well with google (of course).
xx
4 weeks ago
2 comments:
Congratulations on getting back into jogging - I hope it provides some brief respite from the concerns about your friend and your future. It's hard to say anything meaningful in a three-sentence response on a webpage, but empirical evidence from my own life seems to suggest that, by and large, things tend to fall into place for the smart, kind and capable people in the world. Since that seems a pretty apt description of you, try to take heart and let go of some of your stress.. and eye twitch would just make people look at you funny.
haha, Anonymous =) those eye twitches are so annoying.
curve lady -- i am still planning to join you in the 'go, but i must confess that i haven't run in, well... since the last time you saw me run. after the dissertation is submitted (or the deadline passes), i will get back to business. i envy that you're over the running-is-so-hard hump -- such a good feeling.
Post a Comment