Sunday, October 18, 2009

When you find a good one...

Sometimes I do the strangest things.

For example, I bought this travel sized deodorant sometime over the course of the last year. I really liked the way it smelled, and since it was travel size it ran out pretty quickly...

I stopped at all the places I could think of where I might have bought it, target, cvs, walgreens etc... no luck. I carried this empty thing around in my purse. Through the moving, through the shlepping, crashing, flying to California, Florida, Illinois . Every time I looked at it, I would tell myself to just write down the label :

Secret
Platinum &
Olay
Moisturizers
Antiperspirant / Deodorant
Invisible
Solid,
Tropical
Satin,

but then I would just tell myself to go online and buy it! And then enroute to the internet I got distracted. . . by the internet.

4 comments:

Emily said...

hahhaha so funny

Chantastic said...

i was gonna keep this a "secret" (hahaha -- you know how i love a good pun ;) but i found it yesterday! i need your new address.

Chantastic said...

full size, btw ;)

mom said...

We all have our little quirks. And yours makes me laugh.