Do you make New year's resolutions (image)? I do, but I make new month resolutions, new week resolutions, even new day resolutions... I'm genetically programmed to do it...
But that doesn't mean that I keep them. Some I kept some I did not. I try to make little ones.
According to a study put out by dorthy.com, a website that helps you, as far as I understand, that helps focus the internet on your goals:
Poll Reveals Men More Likely Than Women to Keep Their New Year’s Resolutions
Huh?
while women are more likely than men to make New Year’s resolutions (74% of women versus 58% of men) among adults who have ever made a resolution, men are more likely than women to always or often keep them (22% of men versus 14% of women). Men who have ever made a New Year’s resolution are also more likely than their female counterparts to always or often share their resolutions with their spouses (41% of men versus 29% of women).This was reported in business wire.
and that
- 66% of adults have ever made a New Year’s resolution but only 17% always or often keep them
- Men and women who have dreams in life cited financial limitations as the number one obstacle (36%) preventing them from achieving their dreams, followed by lack of time and/or motivation (14%)
- 33% of adults who have dreams in life have used online tools such as search engines and social networking sites to help them achieve their dreams
No comments:
Post a Comment