Thursday, January 29, 2009

Have I mentioned that I love the internet?

The other day I was reading Hope Dies Last's entry about what she wore on her date, and there was a collage, "I wore an outfit a little like this."

Huh? it was like seventeen magazine, except personalized for her blog entry...?

Turns out she created it on Polyvore.com, where you can create fashion trends and styles, and in general any type of collage.

Create your own set

Mix and match images from anywhere on the web, to create outfits, interior designs, or any kind of collage.

Browse and shop thousands of looks created by our vibrant community of stylish people.

Brill?!

Polyvore is a free, easy-to-use web-based application for mixing and matching images from anywhere on the web. It is also a vibrant community of creative and stylish people.

Polyvore lets you create sets composed of individual images using an easy to use, drag and drop editor. After you have created a set, you can publish and share it with your friends and the Polyvore community.

So you can make a fashion collage like this one:
Angel in the night
Angel in the night - by bedour ♥ on Polyvore.com

or an art collage like this one:
Holland.
Holland. - by Jwlz on Polyvore.com

I love the internet.


1 comment:

Eleni Zoe said...

Hehe! I spend so much time on there its ridiculous! Like there wasn't enough to do on the internet already.

Glad you like it as much as me!