It is a cover of the Cat Stevens
so of course I googled it because sometimes I just cannot rest until I find it.
The song in the commercial is
apparently sung by CatPower, but there isn't a lot of reliable info out there.
There is another version by a singer, Liz Durrett, and the full length is here.
In the off-chance that anyone else is tormented, as I am.
so of course I googled it because sometimes I just cannot rest until I find it.
The song in the commercial is
apparently sung by CatPower, but there isn't a lot of reliable info out there.
There is another version by a singer, Liz Durrett, and the full length is here.
In the off-chance that anyone else is tormented, as I am.
2 comments:
Ah yes, I have also wondered what that song was. Thanks for doing the research! I look up songs in ads sometimes and a couple times I've even liked them enough to download them. Then I feel silly for discovering bands through commercials. What can I say, I'm not that into music, I just really like catchy tunes.
and now I have it stuck in my head...
Post a Comment