Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Recyclable bags

I really try hard to not use too many plastic bags when I can use something recylable instead like these from Target (now some places like lululemon just hand these out with purchase).
There are all kinds of different variations and I try to keep a few in the car. I feel guilty putting plastic bags in the trash even though my plastic bag receptical is completely jammed up and overflowing from when I moved here and hadn't acquired any of those recyclable bags.

Personally my favorite one is from a wine store. They are a little bit smaller than the ones you might get at the grocery store, and since it has (flexible) partitions it is great to use as a lunch bag (and keeps certain sized tupperware *sort of* upright).

Well, check this action out:
recyclable produce bags from Wonder Thunder:


Great idea, I wonder if it will catch on.

No comments: