Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Random Got Beautiful


I first heard about Nikki Farguharson's art through Swissmiss' highlight of Holiday Matinee Artist Series which is selling carbon footprint awareness t-shirts, and Nikki designed the t-shirt highlighted. I loved the concept as well as the design.

Intrigued, I went to the link attached to her name and found Random Got Beautiful:

Nikki Farquharson began Random Got Beautiful in March 2007. This online collage of random photographs is open for public participation. The idea is to take objects of various colours out of their original context and place them together to create a new one. Random Got Beautiful (RGB), relies on a collaborative effort while also supporting self promotion.


I love photographs, and the collections of images are not only beautiful, but she lists where the photos are from, and solicits more. There is something really calming about this site. Loved it.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I like green the best